Iconic 3D Faux Mink Lashes
This variant is currently sold out
1. Carefully remove lashes from packaging and peel-off any excess adhesive on the lash band.
2. Measure the lash band to your lash line and cut off the excess amount from the outer end.
3. Apply lash adhesive onto the lash band, concentrating more on both ends.
4. Allow adhesive to dry tacky for 30-60 seconds.
5. Apply lashes from outer to inner corner as close to the lash line as possible.
Uh-kay. So when I heard of the news that Profusion was coming out with lashes, I literally did not know how to feel because they were already creating so many products with high-end quality and pay-off, but in my experience, mostly with eyeshadow palettes. But I have tried the Oh Darling lashes (without the glue, I was too scared to try on new glue so I used a trusted, usual brand called KISS) and this beauty had two of my coworkers and three strangers come up to me or pull me to the side-- just to ask about my lashes. She's beautiful, y'all, they are subtly sexy, whispering wispies-- ugh. They're your very next pair of best friends, let me tell you. The lashes open your eyes up and gives you a fresh invigorated look. For six pairs and $7 bucks, you can't go wrong.
I haven't worn falsies in a while, but I wanted to sparkle at my wedding so I bought the Big Tease option. These lashes are well made and easy to apply with the included adhesive. And they looked great! I can see wearing them more often, and they look durable enough to wear every day.
Well i bought the eyelashes for my niece & i know she will love them.